Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 12:49 PM   #819
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I head to Lexington on Friday morning. My wife and I, as well as some friends, are doing the Bourbon Trail this weekend as part of my 50th BD present. Looking forward to it.
I did it a few years ago and really had a great time. Which distilleries are you hitting? (I am assuming not all of them since it would be over a dozen.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
What can you bourbon guys tell me about this bottle? Is it good quality?
I haven't had it, but it's supposed to be pretty good. They use a high rye mash bill so it will be on the spicier end of the bourbon spectrum. I'd love to hear your thoughts once you get into it.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.