View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:37 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
These are the same people who call some 85 year old grandma who has diminished mental capacity and prey on her empathy getting her to drain her bank account that she is living off of savings & social security to the end of her days. How people could do such a thing and sleep at night I have no idea.
That's my issue. If you want to rob a bank or steal from a large international company, you're terrible. But these people try to destroy individuals' lives, and that's a special level of terrible that deserves a special level of retribution.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote