Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #179
Banned

1. Moon, that guy would still hold every record for passing if he hadn't been forced to waste his talent in the CFL
2. Randal McCunningham, that guy could throw rockets and run like the wind. If he had played RB he'd hold all of those records
3. Doug Williams, the first to be a champ and have to listen to listen to UV's brother actually ask him in a presser what it's like being a black QB
4. Vick, he changed the game. And was the first to lead a team to a playoff win at Lambeau
5. Watson, you put that kid on a solid team with an actual Oline, and he's Mahomes. And has a ring or two

I'm only doing a top five and an honorable mention or two because I'm getting bored with this

Honorable Mentions are Mahomes, and Winston. I'd like to see what Mahomes does if he doesn't have the fastest WR and the most aggressive TE in the game. I think that he does well because he's high IQ in general and in football. But he's probably the Bo Jackson, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretsky, MJ, and Lebron of football, but I'm not putting him above the top four. They were game changers, but he probably passes 5 halfway through the first game next year. Winston is so talented, but such a headcase, and LJ in BMore probably passes him up in a couple of years if we're just going to be talking about Black QB's
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.