Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:25 PM   #12
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Yeah, I mean everybody has the right to their opinion. I’d say more people are in line with mine, but that doesn’t make it any more true for you. We like what we like. I still like 10,000 Days. It’s got some great stuff. Aenima and Lateralus are god tier for me though, like truly special works. They almost feel more like accomplishments than albums.

I don’t really know that I consider Maynard to be a musician though. Singer? Yeah. Songwriter? Yeah. It a musician though. Sure he’s been known to hop on a second guitar on stage, but I’ve never really been certain anything was even coming from it.
Maybe my definition of musician is different than most...I guess the standard definition would probably be someone talented with a musical instrument which would probably leave Maynard out. My definition is someone "musically talented", if that makes sense. Maybe "musician" isn't the word I was looking for, but he is musically "gifted" above and beyond everyone alive today in my opinion and more so than anyone I've ever heard
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.