Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:28 PM   #9
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I felt 10,000 Days was the one that had the super high expectations and didn’t hold up. Whatever they come out with now will just be a nice bonus if good after all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Yeah, I don’t disagree with any of that. The run up to 10,000 Days was pretty nuts. I remember when it first leaked and people were claiming that it was a fake decoy leak. Relative to their previous two, it was certainly underwhelming.
Disagree. While I love all of their albums 10,000 Days was every bit as good as the rest in my opinion. Lateralus is still my favorite song but Right In Two is close and the whole vibe of that album with Maynard still grieving over the loss of his mother left me every bit as satisfied as I was with the previous Tool and APC albums. I know I'm in the minority but Eat The Elephant is right up there for me as well. Maynard is by far my favorite musician of all time though, the only person that even comes close for me is Trent Reznor.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote