View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 01:17 PM   #83
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I like this one...a great haul. I probably would have gone "best corner" (Zyon McCollum) at #103, but Dulcich is still a good addition. I would probably have taken Anderson at #94, but Chenal is a good player as well. Adam Anderson at 233 I like, and I like Ellis to make the team in 2023. Good work!
Thanks Man! It is much harder than it looks. I was shocked that I couldnt or didnt land a CB.
I LOVE Anderson at LB, that was a tough one for sure, just had to give the slight edge to Chenal. Id be happy with either.

Im worried about Kelce or not having anyone behind him. I think Dulcich would be amazing and solve a REAL problem.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.