View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 08:35 PM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Notables from the senior bowl measurement releases:

Southern Utah OT prospect Braxton Jones checks in at 6-5 with 36" arms (INTERESTING!)

Kinglsey Enagbare (South Carolina DE) 6-4/265 with 35" arms

And in a crushing measurement for his NFL T hopes, Bernhard Raimannn measures just 33" arms.

Lot of borderline Ts revealed today.
Braxton Jones is my guy for a sleeper tackle man. We'll see how he plays but I have been tracking him.

Enegbare is a guy that I think ends up a much better pro than college player but there are varying opinions on him with merit.

I don't know if that crushes Raimann. Slater checked in at 33" last year. Anything under that though has traditionally been a no-go zone.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.