View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 05:45 PM   #57
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I will be the first one to admit I am not a great driver. I recently got a car over an SUV because the SUV was totalled andthe other day I looked in my review and side mirror changed lanes, didn't hear a honk or anything, just had a sense that someone was still on my left. I look over and this guy I ran off the road was just rolling with me on the shoulder. I swerved back over and he came back on the road and out of the corner of my eye I could feel his burning eyes. I was a bit worred because he was driving a plumming truck and I know he had some pipes that he was going to hit me over the head with, but I pulled into a sushi place and he yelled stuff and drove by.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.