Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 08:02 AM   #64
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I would MOSTLY agree with your rankings, other than I'd have Pierce, Watson, and Pickens all together and right in front of Metchie.

and I do not understand why anyone thinks Drake London is such a great prospect. I think he's got BUST written all over him. Big, slow, plodding WR's that don't separate don't get me excited.
I'm pretty down on London personally as well. Ultimately I have him where I have him more as an acknowledgement that I could be wrong more than anything. A lot of fairly smart people don't see the lack of separation I do. They see more fluidity than I see. Hell, they see the guy as a possible top 5 pick and the nearest thing we've had to Julio Jones in awhile.

So I'm splitting the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Interesting. How would you group them? A, B & C…. What’s the tiers?
Burks
London

Metchie
Dotson-------Would be fine taking at 50; value at the back of 2
Pickens

Pierce
Moore-------3rd round picks

And ultimately some of these guys I think you could game a bit. I think Austin is more likely to all into the 3rd so if you want to take 2 complementary guys, target Tolbert at the back of 2 and hope for Austin to slip. Then again, Austin has the most unique skill set and Tolbert has some guys who are very similar to him in Pierce, Moore and even Watson. So if you have a plan for Austin, take him at the back of 2 and whatever of the 3 similar guys you have left on your board in 3.

And again, someone like London is ranked 'in a vacuum' and if he were there at the back of the 1st, I guess I'd gamble on him because of the tool set, but I don't love him as a prospect. I just have a hard time saying he ISN'T a 1st round talent.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.