Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 12:44 PM   #177
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
GPU Tales of Terror: Episode 8

So, NVidia dropped their new line of RTX 3060s today. A 12GB model for under $500. I went out to Microcenter early this time, just in case. Got there about 9:45, and there was already about ~40+ people in line. Some of these mother****ers brought camping chairs and sleeping bags. Who knows WTF time they started the line. They opened the doors about 9:55ish. By that point, the line outside ran all the way down the side of the building, and around the corner down the street. ****ing bananas.

They had about 20 or so RTX cards to give out. Pretty much every person that was in line went directly to the computer parts counter to form another line to wait for GPU cards. They handed out little slips of paper for the number of available cards, like they were Willy Wonka golden tickets. There were about 20 people still in line in front of me when they ran out.
Damn man. You've really been putting in the work. I hope next time you walk into MicroCenter a clerk there tells you they just got a shipment of 3080 in and he's not supposed to stock them yet but he's gonna' sell you one on the side.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.