View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 04:37 PM   #18
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I've come around on the idea of using at least one of the first two picks on a skill player on offense.

They're likely losing Watkins, and he has been huge for KC when teams scheme to take away Hill and Kelce. You need that third threat who can make defenses pay for singling them up.

Running back is probably the biggest initial bang-for-the-buck. If they can get a true 3-down guy like Swift or Dobbins at 32, it makes sense to me.

Dobbins is a more explosive HR threat, Swift has better vision.

If they go that way at 32, probably leaves them needing to take a CB at 63, unless there's an OL/DL there they just love.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.