Thread: Computers How ****ed am I?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
My computer did that; the Automatic Repair. Never recovered. You can download and burn a copy of the latest version of Windows 10 and boot from it. It will give you options to check the drive, etc. I had a few adult beverages and ended up losing patience with the whole process; it had been running for 16 hours and I said enuf. Hopefully, you have everything backed up... If not and the drive has bad sectors, just start from scratch with a new drive, get an external drive enclosure and copy the data from it once you have Windows up and running again.
Yep.

I wouldn't even boot it again at that point as you risk increasing the errors on the hard drive, making data less recoverable.

Slap a new hard drive in it, reinstall Windows, and then put the old drive in an enclosure and pull your data off of it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.