View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 06:46 PM   #59
Veteran

deep down even though i knew it would never happen I was hoping to wake up one day and check twitter and see that the Chiefs signed Kareem Hunt

not this little dude. . . RB seems to be the least of the Chiefs worries..they sign a bunch of shit and throw it at the wall to see if it sticks..but I guees all those years with number 1 running backs = 0 superbowls, so maybe they are onto smething

this is an obvious Mahomes signing. . i guess if there's chemisry with QB1 that cant hurt. .

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote