View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 05:45 PM   #955
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I had a 4 ft x 4 ft print of a macro shot of broccoli (see pic). I woke from lucid dreaming to see a woman holding a child above me...then the photo sucked them back into the image and they became part of the pattern. From that moment on, I could always see them in the photo...

It was VERY strange...hard to explain except they were this 3D extension of the photograph that was hovering over me ..and hidden in the complexity of the pattern. It almost appeared like they were startled when I woke...that I had seen something I shouldn't have and quickly retracted back into the picture.

Untitled-20
Ah yes, I see that you've tried DMT. It's a hell of a drug.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.