Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:15 AM   #456
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Iger isn't the only one that got a heads up. There ought to be a ton of people under investigation right now. But none of them ever will be.
Unless Iger dumped a bunch of stock options I’m not sure he did anything unethical other than save face. I’m with Dane the whole creative thing doesn’t pass the smell test but I’m not sure he did anything nefarious other than not deal with it.

It should be noted that I haven’t paid attention to his stock options or compensation. I could be all the way wrong here.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.