Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:46 PM   #454
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Is that why Iger exited stage left? I mean he left before the virus wrecked life for his parks, but nonetheless.
There was a rumor floating around town that Iger was given a head's up on the impact that COVID-19 may have on the US, leading him to abruptly step down, but I haven't been able to absolutely confirm that was this case.

Iger said the reason for leaving was that he wanted to spend more time on "the creative side of things" but I don't personally buy that explanation. It's like not he was a Creative in the past and he all had the creative power in the world as the CEO of Disney.

My opinion is that he indeed did know about the virus and recommended the Head of Parks to take over as CEO because that's really their biggest issue moving forward and there's no one better qualified to run the entire entity than Bob Chapek at this point in time.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.