View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 09:21 AM   #65
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Seems like if any team could pull this off it would be the Raiders, just due to their overall popularity and fan support not being as regionally bound.

Still, just looking at population counts, the Las Vegas metro area is similar in size to Kansas City. KC is somewhere around #27 in current NFL market size. So the Raiders will drop from the #3ish size market to somewhere around where we are. I would guess that a fair amount of Vegas locals will adopt the Raiders, but in a small market you need a wealth of fanatics to pay NFL prices.
I don’t see them having a solid home field advantage. I suspect a lot of team’s fans will take advantage of seeing an away game bundled with going to Vegas. Hell I intend to.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.