View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 09:35 AM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Added an updated mock in the OP.

Here's my recap/thoughts on it.

I think this fills a lot of needs for KC, but more long-term. Enagbare would likely need to be used in a rotation initially - not ready for full-time duty, same with Walker.

I think Williams and Ball can help immediately, though, as can Rodriguez (who would be a major upgrade from Darrell Williams as the "big" back and might threaten CEH for the bulk of carries).

Warren is depth in year 1, but has the traits to be a really good starting corner in this system.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.