Thread: Chiefs Countdown to NFL draft
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 02:59 PM   #9
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
That would be monumental disaster. If taking a RB in the second it would have to be any number of backs better than McFarland. Akers, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins or Moss are all more likely to go in the second than McFarland. Hard pass on a smaller, change of pace back in the second round.

I don't understand the Chief fan lobbying for a RB in the first or second round. The real value for RBs is round 3 or later every single year.
I think what people are thinking is that we have such a good WR core and the best TE in the league then adding a really good back will make us just over the top unstoppable.

Can you imagine this offense with Derrick Henry.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.