View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:21 PM   #48
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
As of right now, seems like Wilson is pencilled in as the long term starter. Apparently they're already discussing numbers for an extension next off season, as ridiculous as that sounds. I honestly don't get why they traded for Fields if that's the case. Fields seems to have a pretty sizable contingent of players across the league that love him and Wilson, well, doesn't have that same luxury.
I find that really hard to believe. I think they only got Russ because he was the vet minimum guy. I would be shocked if he received any sort of extension when his entire value was that you could cut him and not even care.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote