View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:45 PM   #3012
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, I try not to do franchises anytime I'm in a big city. I think my first couple of trips to KC I went overkill on the bbq. A couple of years ago O.city, Clay, and a few others mentioned that there was a very good food scene in KC outside of bbq. So, I've been trying to branch out to different things since then. I still do a lot of bbq when I'm there though. I just make it a point to try other stuff as well.
We have a big group of us going for the Jets game week 3 for my 30th. I've doing some research myself and KC does offer a lot more than just BBQ. We will have to go to Gates though. That was my first BBQ place I went to when I was 19, it's a tradition when I'm there.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.