View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #3010
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Especially here in Bakersfield, we have so many Mexican restaurants (which is my favorite) it's ridiculous. Every street there's a Mexican restaurant. I totally understand what you're saying. We went to KC for a football game and met a Canadian couple. They wanted to meet up for lunch the day after the game. When we talked over the phone the guy wanted to go to Chili's. I was ****ing bummed, but didn't want to be that guy lol. I wanted some BBQ since I'm never in KC.
Yeah, I try not to do franchises anytime I'm in a big city. I think my first couple of trips to KC I went overkill on the bbq. A couple of years ago O.city, Clay, and a few others mentioned that there was a very good food scene in KC outside of bbq. So, I've been trying to branch out to different things since then. I still do a lot of bbq when I'm there though. I just make it a point to try other stuff as well.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.