View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:37 PM   #3009
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Bro. I believe the plate in this pic is about the same size as the one in your pic.

That is at Goodson's. I get it with the white gravy and some mashed potatoes on the side rather than fries. It's a lot of food, but it's delicious. There are so many great foods to try in Cali, I don't think I can get a chicken fried steak while I'm there and feel like I'm taking advantage of my time there. I'll stick to Texas for the chicken fried steak.
Especially here in Bakersfield, we have so many Mexican restaurants (which is my favorite) it's ridiculous. Every street there's a Mexican restaurant. I totally understand what you're saying. We went to KC for a football game and met a Canadian couple. They wanted to meet up for lunch the day after the game. When we talked over the phone the guy wanted to go to Chili's. I was ****ing bummed, but didn't want to be that guy lol. I wanted some BBQ since I'm never in KC.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.