View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:20 PM   #3006
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The chicken fried steak is a staple, bro. A testament to simpler times. When chicken could be cheaply smashed down to make it more voluminous than it actually was. And then seasoned and breaded to an even greater mass, hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Chicken fried steak isn't chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!!!!

:cheers:

When my wife and I got married, she immediately took a job in a different state in order to help us set ourselves up for when I got out of the military six months later. So, when I finally got out, and moved to live with her, she was very excited to do the widely duties as a married woman. The first night I was home, she said, "I want to cook you a good dinner. What would be your perfect meal for your first night home?" I looked up from Texas couch and said, "How about a chicken fried steak?" She smiled, said okay, and went back into the kitchen. I hear some rooting around in the freezer for about two or three minutes, and then she pokes here head around the corner and yells back to me, "You'll have to choose something else. We don't have any chicken!"
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.