View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:11 PM   #3002
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'm traveling this week for work. I allegedly had the best chicken fried steak in Tyler, TX, for lunch. It was very good.
There is more than ten places in Texas that try to make that their official claim. One of them is northwest of Houston at a place called Goodson's Cafe in Tomball, Texas. It's huge, and it's good.

The best Chicken Fried Steak I ever had though, was in a small town called Lometa, Texas, at a restaurant called the Wagon Wheel. This is a town of about 1200 people, almost smack dab in the middle of Texas. It's a poor poor town, with only one stoplight, and one restuarant. Anytime I was back home in central Texas, I made it a point to stop in and have one. The Wagon Wheel burned down a number of years ago, and the restaurant that popped up to replace it isn't nearly as good.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.