View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 12:29 PM   #12
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm looking for a basic beginners Yoga routine.

My flexibility is asshole. When I hit the gym after harvest I've been stretching before and after, but I obviously need to focus more on flexibility and balance than only strength. Cardio is ass too, but I'm good with the bike.

EDIT: I need video too. I suck so much at Yoga, just a list of poses isn't going to get it done.

I found a few on YouTube and there were a ****load, but some of them were wonky. I was hoping someone here would have something simple for a rube.
Subscribed

Have a finished basement for the first time in my adult life and planned to build out an epic entertainment space. Spent months shopping for the perfect furniture then waiting a couple more months for it to be built and shipped. Donated the old furniture we had down there the day before delivery. Delivery day comes and you guessed it, the furniture didn't fit despite triple measuring before ordering.

Found all new furniture that will assemble upon delivery but won't be deliverable until end of ****ing April. So I've got this large room with a wall mounted monster tv and no furniture.

Going with a makeshift yoga dojo til the furniture delivers. Looking for beginner vids.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.