View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #15308
Ultrabanned

What DJ said.

Usually after I pull my pork I throw a shot of ACV in with a little salt and whatever drippings I've got left over and mix it all up. My FIL coats everything with bbq sauce and while I'm still gonna eat it I don't prefer the overpowering flavor. And it's usually sweet baby rays anyhow. Of course everyone likes their own method but a little vinegar goes a long ways with pulled pork imo. Don't put bbq sauce on the sandwich. Just pickles and mustard. I am a lover of all things vinegar though. Rib mop is apple juice and a little ACV with crushed red pepper. I do glaze those with light bbq sauce so I definitely think it has its place.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.