Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:03 PM   #149
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Yes, and like I have said before, he gives you options in the future to play just about anywhere on the line. I think his upside even in year one is greater than anyone we have had there since a healthy Fisher.

Of course nothing is certain at that point in the first, but this obsession with arm length could work out to our benefit. In a normal draft year, I don't think he falls to the end of the 1st and he still might not...my fear is the 49ers snag him right before us.
Every time I think about drafting an OT, I remind myself that there's a really good chance we'll have to get in front of the 49ers.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.