Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 02:05 PM   #136
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Y'all talking about Foster?

Oh c'mon fellas. He's a 3rd round pick tops. My druthers would look at him in the 4th.

Not terribly athletic, heavy feet. Mauler of an OT and I don't think there's a chance in hell he plays LT.

We have people wanting to say that Morgan can't play LT because his arms are a half inch too short but others wanting to say that Foster CAN when his feet look like they're on the wrong legs? Yikes.

Foster in the 2nd round would be a truly truly TRULY awful pick. As bad as they'll come. But I'm not worried about that because there's zero chance it happens.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.