View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 08:12 AM   #48
Born to Ride

Not a fan of Tool, however watching the OP's video I didn't see anything that blew me away.

I am a fan of Rush and probably have some bias towards NP. I have been blown away by some of NP's drumming.

I agree that there are a number of different styles and trying to pick the GOAT is would be a monumental task.

My son is a pretty decent drummer, and I have a lot of respect for all drummers. What they do with their hands a feet at different tempos is pretty amazing to this extremely rhythmically challenged observer.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.