Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 05:08 PM   #789
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm 4 episodes in and have realized that I'm undeniably old.

This is the least relateable show I have ever watched in my life. The chronicles of a self-absorbed, drug-addled, slutty hipster NYer and her shallow ****stain friends.
This is what I thought as well. As the show went on it did a good job of showing the audience that no one is as good a person as they think.

In actuality all people are bigger assholes than we think we are. Few people think about how selfish they act or just how much of their motivations are self-serving. We really don't get to see how our actions completely impact others and frankly we never really know what people think about us.

Not completely...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.