View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 12:32 PM   #6
I'm with the banned.

There's not always a bright clear line with "normal" partying on one side and full blown substance use disorder on the other. If that line were there, fewer would cross it.

For a variety of reasons, the road to recovery can be considerably more difficult for women than it is for men.

It's tragic that this woman couldn't find her way back before it was too late. I'm honored to be able to open my heart, my prayers and my wallet for the benefit of those little girls.

Rausch is absolutely correct. The kids need professional help. Hazelden Betty Ford has an excellent, FREE program for kids (up to 13 years old) of addicted parents. Larger cities have additional resources dedicated to counseling kids who have lost a family member.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote