View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 11:32 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Since we're posting bridge pictures, here's one that I took in South Korea long ago on a trip there. It was some "lover's bridge", but I don't remember the story.

And when I departed on my freighter a couple of years ago, we went under the Bay Bridge (second picture) and the Golden Gate Bridge (third picture - not a great picture, but it was dark). I took a deep breath going under the Golden Gate, because at that point I was committed for 19 nights and I still didn't really know what I was getting into. But it ended up being great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	120194   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bay Bridge from Outside small.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	120195   Click image for larger version

Name:	Golden Gate Small.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	120196  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.