View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:58 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
An 8 year old kid soccer coach, even if it’s competitive, are paid now? That’s standard?
Yes, they get paid. I laid out between $2k-$3k this season between league fees, uniforms, tournament fees, etc. Part of that is Coaching fees. Don't get me wrong, I am all for them getting paid and I don't mind dropping the coin because he plays on good fields at good facilities.

Our Coach had only taught skills until this season and this was his first year Coaching teams. I have heard other Parents from other teams he coaches say they won't come back if their kid has him as a coach next season, but I will believe that when I see it. Unfortunately there are a lot of Parents that use this as a status symbol more than anything else.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.