View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:40 PM   #51
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Have dealt with a few frustrating situations. I never approached a coach about an issue, but I did encourage my son to communicate with his coach. And when you have a coach that sucks, you just move on next season.
This is the answer that I would offer. The medal thing is weird - if more than half the people are getting medals, then it's a participation medal and give them to everyone. But the bottom line is that it's the coach's team, and if he's really that bad then he won't have any players next year. If it's intolerable, you can move your kid to a different team or league, I presume.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.