View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 06:01 PM   #133
Veteran

I’ve lived in Alaska for 20 years. Land is comparatively cheap, people leave you alone, everyone has guns, taxes are low and the fly fishing is incredible. Winters do get long and it’s a pain to fly Outside.

I haven’t thought about moving until the last few months when it seems this country is just imploding. If I moved, it would be out of this country. I would love to get a boat and just drift round the world. Living in Belize or Costa Rica would also be pretty cool. Low cost of living and good fishing.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote