View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 04:53 AM   #128
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Know some poker people that live in Costa Rica and Medellin, Colombia. They love it. Cost of living especially. They can live off of 20k a year like we can 80k here. They tell me the locals are attracted to gringos. Not sure why.
I’m either retiring to SE Asia or South America. You could easily retire to either for $300k. Both are hotspots for medical tourism so great health care is affordable. I’ve been to the Philippines and Thailand multiple times and talked to Retiree’s out there who love it. Also talked to people who retired in Cambodia and Vietnam who love the low cost of living. All of these places have big ex-pat communities so it’s not like you’re completely isolating yourself.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.