Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:42 AM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My Mom has Alzheimer's. She doesn't know who I or anyone else is anymore. Other than that she is in perfect health. I have basically lost her, at least what made her, her.

We will keep reminding the Planet to help out about the upcoming debt you will have.

Stick around yourself and talk some football and life when you feel like it in the future.
Sry to hear about your mom. Both my grandparents on my mom's side got Alzheimers and that was tough. I visited my grandma once in the hospital. She couldn't even speak. All she could do was look at me and smile. I don't even know if she recognized me at that point. That was the one and only time I could do that. She didn't last long in there anyway. My poor grandpa had to be put into a home for the last couple years. He would have flashbacks and think it was the 1950s again. I pray that God makes the transition for your mother easier.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.