Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:08 AM   #36
Plays to win the game!

Go get your money Fish. I wish they would've just done one of the Tackles and not both of them, but we needed the cap space so it's understandable that you want to continue your career for a contender as of sorts. I hope Carson Wentz doesn't waste your final years in the NFL, but you'll always have the memories of playing with Patrick and the Super Bowl ring for your years of hard work and dedication to the Chiefs. I'm sorry many fans didn't give you a fair shake given where you went and the years it took for us to reach our potential as a team, but it could've been worse, we could've taken Luke Joeckel instead. God speed sir.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.