Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 10:16 AM   #40148
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I like MHM. I mean, i get you hate the donks. I do too. I mean i freaking HATE them. They cheated in ‘97 and ‘98 and were penalized for it but still got the SBs. Elway is a douche. Then losers like kramsrectum and knowmo spout so much crap. But, MHM seems cool. Ill be honest, when we went through the Haley, Herm era and sucked, i spent more time in the woods and didnt watch quite a few games. Why would he? They suck, have no chance of the playoffs as he mentioned. He doesnt want to waste his time watching crap if theres something better to do. I respect that. People that watch every game of a shitty team and then get upset about the shitty game are not very bright. I think you obsess with him too much. Hes one of the good guys.
So, on that note... back in 2015, I didn't have the chance to watch every game. Prior to being married and before kids (especially), it was easy to carve out time to watch college football on Saturday and Denver on Sunday. It has been very tough to do that over the last 10 years. I applaud those that can make it happen and if I lived in CO where the games were on local TV, it would be a hell of a lot easier.

Hell, I don't think I've watched a full season of games in 15 years. Just too much going on and I'm not missing out on the kid stuff, back then or now quite honestly.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.