View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 09:52 PM   #20
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Get those losers you work for to offer you medical, vision and dental insurance.

I have super health insurance and $0 out of pocket for anything BUT eyeglasses or contacts. My eye exam was covered.

My CPAP machine and mask were 100% covered and was like $1,200 retail.

My prescriptions $0 co-pay. Doc visits and hospital 0% co-pay.

I get two dental checkups a year, free emergency dental and most all covered with pre-approval.

Only having to cover about $500 a year out of pocket for contacts and $225 once every 10-15 years for a new pair of eyeglasses is fine by me.

I can't imagine how much I would have had to spend since 2019 with everything I have been through medically.

I wouldn't be having $1 lunches cause I would be broke as a joke.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.