Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:19 AM   #74
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
It was even worse when you overshot the carrier because for one brief moment you think you actually made it. It's like reaching the top of Everest only to have your Sherpa kick your ass off the edge a half-second later.

Theory 1: The designer was a criminal genius who contracted to make a game with four levels, but got away with making two by making it impossible to get past stage two.

Theory 2: The designer was a KGB plant trying to win the Cold War by convincing America's youth that joining the Navy was a death sentence.

Theory 3: The designer was still a little salty about Hiroshima. I get it, seventy thousand dead in a nuclear holocaust, but my god man,we did nothing to deserve this. I can just imagine this guy sitting back after finishing coding this sequence, smiling sardonically, and saying "I am become Death, destroyer of NES controllers."
My theory is that it was Satin test marked it up top, and seen it was diabolical for below, those going to hell will spend an eternity trying to land that thing.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.