Thread: Life How do you save money?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 08:20 AM   #14
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I went through a divorce 10 years ago. I was left to pay the bills of 2 salaries with 1 salary. I taught myself the exquisite art of budgeting. I was forced to be very disciplined with my spending. I have held on to this tradition ever since, even though I've long since gotten out from under the shadow potential financial ruin.

Disciplined budgeting. I know where every single penny I make goes during every pay period. The price increases in gas and food have only very slightly changed how much I spend and how much I save.

Oh, and I don't pay for anything on credit. The only debt I currently owe is my mortgage. The next vehicle i buy will be payed for in cash and trade.
I don't maintain a specific budget but I'm doing a lot of these things especially those last sentences. Don't buy things before you have the cash unless you have to.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote