Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 11:00 AM   #1040
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
My question - where the hell has this writing been? I ask that based on the crap that has been Discovery and Picard Season 1, if not kinda season 2. SNW's inaugural season was really good, but even it can't touch what's going on in P3.

This season has been fantastic, and it's been what we've all been waiting for, honestly. Why the freaking wait??
Just finished up Picard season 3 the other night. I agree, it was outstanding writing. The best one.
I tried getting into Discovery a few years ago but I couldn't even get very far. Not sure if I even got through season one.

But you're right, Strange New Worlds and S3 of Picard have been way better.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.