View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 11:46 AM   #91
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
They have never won vs us by more than a touchdown.
They have played three clean games, that it. We had them this year till Kelce Fumble.
I agree with your points, however a QB with limited mobility outside the pocket and OT's that can't pass block don't leave a lot of optimism. I think the way to beat them is to pound the rock to wear down the defensive line then after you tenderize them, you can go for the kill shot plays.

Andy will not do this. At home I think you have to dominate them on the line to break their spirit. Just saying... hoping PMII is going to destroy them.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.