View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 01:24 PM   #3
Cool as a Cucumber

This is my Aunt Alties recipe, I can 9-12 quarts of it a year, I get major kudos for it. Some CPers have enjoyed it at a Bash or 2. It's very basic, we like the large pieces and think the flavors meld better but you can always put it in a blender/food processor to make them smaller before serving.

3 qts maters peeled and quartered
4 onions quartered
4 bell peppers w/o seeds
10 jalapeno peppers w seeds
10 banana peppers w seeds
4 garlic cloves sliced
2 Tablespoons salt
4 Tablespoons cornstarch (disolved in 1/4 cup water)

Cook til juices come out and onions are translucent, add cornstarch boil 15 minutes and can.

You can use 20 chilis in place of the banana/jalapeno if you like that flavor better.

Last edited by KS Smitty; 08-15-2020 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: edit
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.