View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:00 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I took her home to her mama - I taught 'em both how to Jane Fonda.

The whole album is classic.

"I sodomized your father in the Federal Penetentiary/and on the day I got out, I went to your mother's house and slept on the couch"

Loaded is great, too. I guess he released one a couple years ago, Teardrops on My Tombstone, but it was online and vinyl only. I went on discogs and copies are going for $200!! So I struck up a conversation with him on fb live, and he's sending me 3 copies on vinyl. I shipped the mailers to him yesterday.

I preordered the new LP too, Speak of the Devil, but if they're going to be fetching such high prices when they go out of print I might just pick up a couple more...
I think there was one song I didnt enjoy as much but the rest of that album was on repeat for a long time.

I didnt like loaded near as much but it had its redeeming moments.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli