View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:51 AM   #9
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
1 2 3 4 get your booty on the dance floor.

Ah memories. Loved that album
I took her home to her mama - I taught 'em both how to Jane Fonda.

The whole album is classic.

"I sodomized your father in the Federal Penetentiary/and on the day I got out, I went to your mother's house and slept on the couch"

Loaded is great, too. I guess he released one a couple years ago, Teardrops on My Tombstone, but it was online and vinyl only. I went on discogs and copies are going for $200!! So I struck up a conversation with him on fb live, and he's sending me 3 copies on vinyl. I shipped the mailers to him yesterday.

I preordered the new LP too, Speak of the Devil, but if they're going to be fetching such high prices when they go out of print I might just pick up a couple more...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote