View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I read somewhere that, measurables be damned, Thornhill is duuuuuuumb.

He and Polite were guys who I saw specifically referenced as absolutely bombing the interviews. Polite was bad enough to just be taken off several draft boards (which means the Cowboys will draft him at some point).

If that's even remotely close to accurate, with the slew of FA safety options and the depth of S in this draft, there's no way Thornhill goes 1st. And based on the same I'd say it's more likely he falls into the mid-late 3rd than rises up into the 1st.
Yeah I'm doubting that report. He's never been one to appear like an idiot on the podium and he communicates well on the field. I don't see it. Sounds like some fluff some team is trying to put out to me, if there's even any truth whatsoever to it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.