View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 06:07 PM   #58
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
How he dresses? Who gives a shit.

And yeah, who DOES that mother****er think he is? Seriously. I'd say the same shit. So would you.

Cam has been running his program for a few years now. He got assaulted at one of these events and now everyone wants to shit on Cam for being assaulted by some dick heads? Seriously?

Like i said, if that were Peyton Manning getting assaulted at HIS camp ya'll wouldn't be blaming Peyton for it....just sayin'. Keep it real.
That's great he runs the camp. I think that's a noble thing for a person in his position to do but lets be honest none of us know him personally. He very well could be a piece of shit, especially when you consider what he said to some of those kids at his camp and how cocky he is. Yes maybe he isn't, but we don't know, it's all speculation.

Bottom line we don't know what these guys are like behind closed doors and it's very easy for someone like Cam to do 'charity' work and still be a dick.

PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote